Monday, July 11, 2011

Quick Update

Another cache of Chateau Coucy has been located.  I spoke with the F&E wine buyer who I met through Carmen's Mom's Club.  He confirmed that a quantity of 80 bottles has been moved from a San Gabriel Valley area store and moved to the Manhattan Beach flagship store. The remaining stock is still at $9.99.


I'm as excited now as my old buddy Cheston is in this photo.  I will be there tomorrow with my wine tote bag, if you get there first save me a couple of bottles.

-------
Update 7/12/11

The stock has now sold out.  I promise to update if I find more.  Maybe I will hit the IE this weekend during Carmageddon.  I picked up a French sav blanc as a consolation prize  that I will review tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Apparently this was delivered on Friday so there might not be a ton left, shop early to avoid disappointment.

    ReplyDelete