Friday, July 8, 2011

In case you missed it, Chateau Coucy

The first wine that I wanted to highlight is either out of stock in your stores or soon will be.  If you happen to have a store near you that has a large supply please let me know so I can visit it.  I cleaned out Signal Hill, East Long Beach and Walnut already.



Chateau Coucy was a special purchase of French wine made by FnE and its parent company that came in about two months ago.  It is a quality 2008 French Bordeaux with tasty berry aromas and flavors that was sadly the victim of the worldwide credit crunch.  Apparently in France, letters of credit are not as easily accessible as they are in the US.  French wineries maintain inventory as capital and if needed sell them off to raise funds.  This little number and half a case of its friends ended up at my home.  Originally priced at $20.00 it has now been reduced to $9.99 to clear space for the next batch of products.

If you see this bottle, buy it!  You are getting a great tasting and smooth French Bordeaux which should closer to a  $30-40 price point for $9.99.  Better yet email me first and then only buy one bottle... I am getting a little low.

No comments:

Post a Comment