Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Craft Beers Gargoyle IPA

I know that technically this is a wine blog, but man cannot live by wine alone.  There are times that pizza and burgers must be eaten and you have to seek out a good beer.  To be honest F&E has not had a good track record of  putting out a decent house brand beer, which is why they may be putting them by the bathroom.  Pairing with an Indian Wells brewery. this selection is completely different.   I think F&E is finally serious about putting some good beers on the table.

Gargoyle IPA $8

Gargoyle F&E's take on a straight ahead India Pale Ale.  Gargoyle has strong hop notes and a traditional bitter note on the taste almost like a British beer.  Medium gold in color with a crisp slightly citrus finish it is everything I look for in an IPA.   At $8 for a 4 pack its a little pricier than other options but its a fun choice for a poker night provision.

A preview of the 4 new craft beers.  $8 only at F&E.

This is one of 4 new craft style beers that have recently rolled out.  I like the direction that F&E is going with these.  I can't wait to try the others.  Cheers and best wishes for a Happy New Year to you all.

2 comments:

  1. The labels looks like root beer or exotic soda drinks... I guess do judge a beer my it's label.

    ReplyDelete